Slovak Investment and Trade Development Agency (SARIO) organized on October 24, 2019 Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2019. Your current and most prestigious international SARIO events belonging to the strategic activities of SARIO and the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic. Possible CVTIs and SARIOs are also involved in these “Science for Practice” events, involving university and SAS entities. Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice representing CTT TIP-UPJŠ employees and entities forming UPJŠ acts who had the opportunity to participate in B2B cooperation at the Slovak Matchmaking Fair 2019. The purpose of receiving B2B participants was to present and potential business participants.
- Saftra Photonics is going to exhibit at the DUBAI 2020 EXPO September 29, 2021
- PickMol technology applied for multiplexing chip used for direct extractionless detections of pesticide molecules in milk was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 21, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for direct detection of pesticides in milk samples February 3, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for “multiplexing chip” was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 13, 2019
- Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2019 October 25, 2019