- For example, we collect information when you enter into an agreement with Saftra Photonics as a customer, create or modify your profile and account, access and use the Saftra Photonics Service (including but not limited to when you upload, download, or share information), participate in any interactive features of the Saftra Photonics Service, submit a contact form, participate in a survey, activity or event, apply for a job, request customer support, or communicate with us via third-party social media sites. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
- The types of information we may collect directly from you include your name, username, email address, postal address, phone number, information about your Product account preferences, employer’s name, job title, transactional information (including services purchased or subscribed to and billing address), your registration for and attendance at events, your newsletter subscriptions, as well as any contact or other information you choose to provide. Please be aware that the information you choose to provide in your Saftra Photonics Product account profile may reveal or identify information that is not expressly stated (for example, information you provide may reveal your gender). We also store information that you upload or provide to the Saftra Photonics Services (“Content”) in order to provide you with the features and functionality of the Saftra Photonics Service.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Saftra Photonics Service. When you access or use the Saftra Photonics Service, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Usage, Log, and Device Information: We collect information from your use of the Saftra Photonics Service such as system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, and the referral URL. We monitor user activity in connection with the Saftra Photonics Service and may collect information about the features you use, the Content you upload, download, share, or access while using the Saftra Photonics Service, the Content you access, and any actions taken in connection with the access and use of your Content in the Saftra Photonics Service.
- Provide, operate, maintain, and improve the Saftra Photonics Service;
- Enable you to access and use the Saftra Photonics Service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Provide and deliver the services and features you request, process, and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service and support;
- Communicate with you about services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, events, and provide other news or information about Saftra Photonics and our select partners;
- Process and deliver survey entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Saftra Photonics Service and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Saftra Photonics Service, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize and improve the Saftra Photonics Service, and provide content and/or features that match your interests and preferences or otherwise customize your experience on the Saftra Photonics Service; and
- For other purposes about which we notify you.
- To Vendors, Consultants, and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing or as it relates to a Product feature. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to Saftra Photonics.
- In Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party: (a) if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (b) to enforce our agreements and policies; (c) to protect the security or integrity of the Saftra Photonics Service; (d) to protect Saftra Photonics, our customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities; (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person; or (f) as otherwise directed by you.
- For Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You may be notified thereafter via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- As Aggregated and/or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized information with third parties that does not directly identify you.