Saftra Photonics team represented by CEO Pavol Miskovsky and project manager Miroslav Konecny has succeeded in a tough competition and passed to finals of the Startup Awards 2017. Mentors and investors appreciated the business plan and technology excellence of NanoScreen project. Final pitch takes place in Slovak National Theatre on 1 December 2017. Tickets available here: http://www.startupawards.sk/tickets Startup Awards is a competition for Slovak early-stage tech companies with global potential. They have a chance to present in front of hundreds of guests, including top investors, entrepreneurs and corporate executives at the final pitching event and award ceremony.
- Saftra Photonics is going to exhibit at the DUBAI 2020 EXPO September 29, 2021
- PickMol technology applied for multiplexing chip used for direct extractionless detections of pesticide molecules in milk was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 21, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for direct detection of pesticides in milk samples February 3, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for “multiplexing chip” was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 13, 2019
- Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2019 October 25, 2019