Global expansion of SAFTRA photonics has challenged the product name, that has gained multiple successes for the company. Unfortunately, NanoScreen was not a globally protectable trademark. The new name PickMol is a beginning of a new era, when the company has grown from a spin-off to a company economically active on market introducing its solutions to customers. The creative process has led to a new name PickMol. It reflects the qualities of product able to pick organic molecules even in complex water solutions and indicate their presence. Another interpretation is the target sensitivity of the super-fast and super-sensitive solution being developed to detect up to pico-molar concentration. In writing, the name is spelled with major P and major M. The new logo refers to the symbol of nano-sensing chip, the core of product innovation.
- PickMol technology applied for multiplexing chip used for direct extractionless detections of pesticide molecules in milk was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 21, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for direct detection of pesticides in milk samples February 3, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for “multiplexing chip” was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 13, 2019
- Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2019 October 25, 2019
- FORBES 2019 September 27, 2019