The NanoScreen product was selected by the EASME EU agency as one of 15 European promising technologies for water industry. It was exhibited for the first time to the public from 10 to 12 April 2018 at Asia Water Expo in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The booth headline was BE ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF WATER QUALITY – detect any pollutant with NanoScreen. Its objective was to present the technology demo, discuss with the water industry professionals the deployment options and acquire testing sites of NanoScreen in Asia. We were also collecting requirements for the topics of concern for water industry to set priorities in the development plan. The SAFTRA photonics booth number E614 in EU pavilion was entered by more than 100 visitors and the team has collected 50+ relevant contacts.
- PickMol technology applied for multiplexing chip used for direct extractionless detections of pesticide molecules in milk was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 21, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for direct detection of pesticides in milk samples February 3, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for “multiplexing chip” was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 13, 2019
- Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2019 October 25, 2019
- FORBES 2019 September 27, 2019