Saftra Photonics has become the first Slovak company to win SME Instruments Phase II since the start of EC programme Horizon 2020. Project will advance the existing prototype of NanoScreen chip by validation in certified lab and allow the market entry in 2019. Planned project costs of 1.7 mil. EUR will be covered by 70% with the EC funding. The product has already successfully passed the Phase I feasibility study leading to detailed roadmap and advanced business plan of the Disruptive portable device for pre-screening of Persistent Organic Pollutants –POPs- in food products and water. The Phase II project will enable to implement this plan in following 24 months with non-equity financing.
- Saftra Photonics is going to exhibit at the DUBAI 2020 EXPO September 29, 2021
- PickMol technology applied for multiplexing chip used for direct extractionless detections of pesticide molecules in milk was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 21, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for direct detection of pesticides in milk samples February 3, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for “multiplexing chip” was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 13, 2019
- Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2019 October 25, 2019