We have done it! Saftra Photonics has become the winner of Startup Awards 2017 – the most reputable competition of early stage businesses in Slovakia. This label of business excellence, coverage by media and prize money of 50k EUR will help us to further develop the NanoScreen product and attract talents for the team. The final presentation took place in Slovak National Theatre opera hall. The company representative Miroslav Konecny has four minutes on the stage to explain the water quality monitoring problem addressed, NanoScreen solution, team behind, market approach, revenue streams, business plan and investment opportunity. The jury was composed by four distinguished investors – Ariel Sella (CAPSELLA), Dan Lupu (EarlyBird Ventures), Martina Sturdikova (JPMorgan Chase) and Ondrej Bartos (Credo Ventures). Their questions were mostly pointed to validation and certification of the technology and the business model. The final event will be broadcasted by Slovak Television RTVS Channel 2 on 17th December at 4PM. The project NanoScreen has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation under grant agreement no 766742.
- Saftra Photonics is going to exhibit at the DUBAI 2020 EXPO September 29, 2021
- PickMol technology applied for multiplexing chip used for direct extractionless detections of pesticide molecules in milk was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 21, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for direct detection of pesticides in milk samples February 3, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for “multiplexing chip” was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 13, 2019
- Slovak Matchmaking Fair Bratislava 2019 October 25, 2019