The project team of Saftra Photonics, RECETOX and CSIC has gathered in Bratislava to kick off NanoScreen project activities. The aim was to introduce team roles, build a team spirit and achieve a common vision of project goals. Project coordinator Pavol Miskovsky has introduced the work plan and its interdependencies. A plan for the first months of project with concrete actions was approved: Miroslav Konecny, the project manager, has outlined the collaboration tools and processes for project management and mutual cooperation. Later, initial technical activities were discussed and exploitation paths related to the SPH invention were outlined. Note: The project NanoScreen has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation under grant agreement no 766742.
- Interview with Prof. Miškovský on the occasion of the international water day March 22, 2023
- SAFTRA Photonics and PickMol technology application: State-of-Art Control of Water Quality in Moldova February 14, 2023
- Saftra Photonics is going to exhibit at the DUBAI 2020 EXPO September 29, 2021
- PickMol technology applied for multiplexing chip used for direct extractionless detections of pesticide molecules in milk was validated according to environmental test methods (CEN guide 2013) December 21, 2020
- PickMol technology applied for direct detection of pesticides in milk samples February 3, 2020